CJP Scholarship Fund
The Combined Jewish Philanthropies Scholarship Fund was established in 1973. The Committee awards grants to eligible undergraduate students. Greater Boston permanent residency requirements apply.
The Fund is non-sectarian. Primary consideration is given to Jewish students. Individuals who apply for CJP Scholarship funds are considered on the basis of economic need and merit.
To complete your application, you must complete the following tasks (the website will take you through each step):
- Application Form
- Upload most recent official High School or College Transcript
- Upload at least one letter of Recommendation
- Upload household most current Federal and State Income Tax Returns (summary page only)
- Upload: (FAFSA) Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Upload Personal Statement
- Schedule Meeting to Review your application (will be done via video chat)
While you are filling out the application, the tasks to complete will be visible on the left hand side of your screen. You can check on the status of your tasks there.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Joan Blackman, Scholarship Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that completing an application for a scholarship does not guarantee an award.